1. “A failure establishes only this: that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.” – Bovee
2. “I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
3. “Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.” – Louis Boone
4. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
5. “Failure can either be a stepping stone to success or a stumbling to defeat.” – Ron Holland
6. “Greatness is not achieved by never falling but by rising each time we fall.” – Confucius Click & Tweet!
7. “He who looks into the future with the eyes of fear will see nothing but failure.” – Dr O. Ezekiel
8. “If you are not failing, you are not growing.” – H. Stanley Judd
9. “If you succeed, it’s your fault. If you fail to succeed, it’s also your fault.” – K. C. Prince
10. “Sheer persistence is the difference between success and failure.” – Donald Trump
11. “It’s common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt Click & Tweet!
12. “Life is all about learning and one of the most memorable ways of learning something is by messing up.” – Dr. Wayne. W. Dyer
13. “More men fail though lack of purpose than lack of talent.” – Bill Sunday
14. “The business empires built by successful entrepreneurs were erected on the foundation of past failures.” – Ajaero Tony Martins Click & Tweet!
15. “To avoid failure is to limit accomplishment.” – Will Rogers
16. “The greatest failure in life is to stop trying.” – Napoleon Hill
17. “There is no formula for success but there’s a formula for failure and that is trying to please everyone.”
18. “How many people are completely successful in every department of life? Not one. The most successful people are the ones who learn from their mistakes and turn their failures into opportunities.” – Zig Ziglar
19. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan Click & Tweet!
20. “Show me a failure and I will show you a man, who does today, what he should have done yesterday” – Ajaero Tony Martins
21. “Like success, failure is many things to many people. With positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, and a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order to prepare to try again.” – W. Clement Stone
22. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away. Move on to something else that’s more productive.” – Donald Trump
24. “Failure is just a resting place. It is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford Click & Tweet!
25. “Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.” – Thomas Edison
26. “I believe in trusting men, not only once but twice – in giving a failure another chance.” – James Cash Penny
28. “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” – Mary Kay Ash
29. “Sometimes by losing a battle, you will find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
30. “Get mocked at for as much as you can, fail as much as you can but don’t quit. Let every mockery, every failure, be a source of inspiration for you to reach for greatness and that greatness will silence your critics.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
31. “Be the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment, own it.” – Oprah Winfrey
32. “I’ve learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success.” – Jack Welch
33. “All my life, people have said that I wasn’t going to make it. – Ted Turner
34. “Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always, America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward.” – Thomas Edison
35. “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.” – Robert Kiyosaki
36. “Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.” – Rich Dad
37. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
38. “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.” – Donald Trump
39. “For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a road block, take a detour.” – Mary Kay Ash
40. “All my successes have been built on my failures.” – Benjamin Disraeli
41. “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” – George Edward Woodberry
42. “If we try and fail, we have temporary disappointments. But if we do not try at all, we have permanent regrets.” – Bern Williams
44. “Failures are like skinned knees, painful but superficial.” – Henry Ross Perot
45. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill Click & Tweet!
46.“Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers because they stay in the game.” – Terry Paulson
47. “If you have made mistakes, even serious ones; there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.” – Mary Pickford
48. “I have taken more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over again in my life; and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
49. “There is no failure, only feedback.” – Robert Allen
50. “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoyed the process.” – Oprah Winfrey